- Country of manufactureUnited States
(1) ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
• Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
• Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
• Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
• It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
• Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
• Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
(2) CPR Feedback.
• ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Helpc.
(3) The AED Plus Offers:
• Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
• Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
• Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
• A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement. Our
• AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
(4) Other Important Features:
• Intelligent Pediatric Capability
• ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
• Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™