- Country of manufacturePhilippines
The Green-Vent Wind Driven Turbine Ventilator provides a low cost ventilation alternative because it utilizes the alternative energy source "Wind". The specially shaped vertical vanes and light weight aluminum construction allow a very low torque resistance allowing the Ventilator to turn and extract air at the lowest of wind speeds.
Green Vent Wind Driven Turbine Ventilators are used in Industrial, Commercial and Residential applications. Air borne pollutants such as smoke, dust, poisonous gases and fumes plus any excessive heat are efficiently removed from any building. Proper and adequate ventilation provides a fresher, cooler, healthier environment supporting the health of any inhabitants.
The Green-Vent Wind Driven Turbine Ventilator is Australian designed and manufactured and distributed around the world by SG Eco Industries.
How it works?
- Wind energy is harnessed to include an air- flow in centrifugal action. Lightweight and dynamically balanced air-foil vanes, even a slight breeze, will cause the turbine to spin.
- Centrifugal force is created when turbine rotates catching the air in the turbines towards the spinning vanes and out of the turbine simultaneously creating a continuous air flow.
- Air drawn out by the ventilators is replaced by fresh air from outside the building. Since the turbine is rotating continuously, the air-flow is also continuous, resulting in effective ventilation.
- Provide year-round ventilation
- Low cost and high efficiency
- Polluted air is replaced by fresh air: beneficial to people health and productivity.
- Proper air ventilation reduces the risk of structural deterioration of the building components by removing accumulated heat, humidity and polluted air.
- No electricity bills spent on ventilation system.
- No maintenance cost
- Eco friendly
Features and Specification
- Specifically designed for commercial / industrial / residential applications
- Made from light weight, corrosion resistant Aluminum
- Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Easy Installation
- 7 year warranty
- No Maintenance
- Rust Free Construction