- BrandGreen Vent
- Country of manufacturePhilippines
The Green-Vent Solar is an Attic Extraction Fan is installed into both commercial and residential rooves to remove the trapped heat between the ceiling and the roof. The temperature inside your roof/attic space can reach temperatures up to 70˚C (170˚F) during the summer months which creates a heat load on ceiling insulation and air conditioning duct work. Green-Vent Solar utilizes the alternative energy source from the sun which then costs you nothing to quietly extract the hot air and help reduce the cooling costs of your building.
During the cooler months any moisture laden air trapped inside your roof/attic space can condense in the cooler air resulting in the growth of mold and mildew. Circulating clean fresh air will reduce the occurrence of this and prolong the life of your roof.
The Green-Vent Solar is Australian designed and manufactured and distributed around the world by SG Eco Industries.
How Green Vent Solar Attic Extraction Fan works?
Green Vent Solar Attic Extraction Fan provides high indoor quality by replacing the air in your room. It helps control your room temperature, replenish oxygen, remove excessive moisture, and eliminate unpleasant odors, smoke, dust, airborne bacteria, heat and carbon dioxide. It exchanges the air outside with the circulating air inside the building maintaining indoor air quality.
- The heat builds up from the roof of your home to the attic space
- The solar attic fan uses photovoltaic solar panel to transform sunlight into mechanical power.
- The solar energy converted to mechanical energy drives a motor that spins a fan blade and force out the heat and moisture from your attic
- The heat trapped in your attic space can melt the snow accumulated from the roof of your home. As the water drips down, it refreezes at the cooler eaves, leading to ice-dams forming along the lower edge of the roof.
- The solar attic fan uses photovoltaic solar panel to transform even sunlight during winter into mechanical power.
- The solar energy converted to mechanical energy drives a motor that spins a fan blade and force out the heat and moisture from your attic keeping your attic cool, fresh and dry
- Fully adjustable solar panel - tilts and rotates
- Improved solar panel design
- High output motor
- Guaranteed performance - no wind required
- Optional Thermostat included
- Quick and easy installation - 30 minutes or less
- Extremely quiet operation