- Furniture materialBamboo
- Country of manufacturePhilippines
GN-001 - Nipa Duo
Nipa Duo Seats: 14 to 16 People
Tables: 55”x 35” and 39”x 35”
Floor: 15’ x 6’
Backrest: 17’ x 7.5’ (Outside)
Our Furniture and Gazebos are all made to the highest western standards.
Bamboo Grove Furniture Inc. is an Exporter of Eco-Friendly Bamboo products, such as Gazebos, Spa Covers, Tents, Bars, Furniture and Accessories located in the Philippines.
We provide extraordinary craftsmanship and designs available in the industry for the construction of our exceptionally high, export quality Bamboo Products.
• Bamboo: We use only Philippine “A” Grade Bamboo, because of its heavier and thicker wall composition through out its length.
Philippine Bamboo is considered the finest bamboo in the world and cannot be compared to the inferior thin-walled bamboo from China or Indonesia.
• Treatment: All bamboo and materials are personally selected by our craftsmen, properly seasoned and treated for protection from insects, fungus growth and meets or surpasses North American and European Customs requirements.
• Eco-Friendly: All our bamboo products are made of a 100% renewable resource, Bamboo and Nipa leaves.
• Nipa Roofs: Nipa is a palm leaf that has been used as roofing material for centuries in the Philippines.
Nipa roofs are good for 4-5 years + Un-Netted, and 8-10 years + Netted.
The insulating properties of these leaves are incredible and still match and even surpass some modern insulating materials.
• Joinery: We utilize century’s old joinery techniques like “Birds Mouth” then these are glued with epoxy for long lasting strength.
• Our Quality: Matches or surpasses US, Canadian and European consumer standards.
You will not find higher quality Bamboo products and Accessories anywhere else. We guarantee that!
• Shipping: All larger products are knock Down style and can be shipped in either, kit or to maximize container space, loose form.
• EASY ASSEMBLY
Assembly Examples; All parts are labeled for easy assembly.
Standard Gazebo: 1-2 hours for 2 people (With Just Basic Hand Tools)
Larger Gazebos: 3-4 hours for 2 people (With Just Basic Hand Tools)