- 23" (584mm) stencils, with adapter > 23"
- Mylar Alignment Aid
- Easy-to-use twin camera vision system
- Short setup and changeover time
Semiautomatic printer with vision
Setup and changeover are quick tasks when using the Kea printer. Therefore, this machine is perfect for the production of small to midsize batches. It controls all important print parameters. It prints reproducibly and precisely independent of the operator.
The Kea ensures best prerequisites for fine-pitch printing: the vision system guarantees the perfect alignment and proper print conditions. The automatic table load makes the changing of boards comfortable and fast.
• Automatic table load
• Semiautomatic vision
• Reproducible printing results
• Programmable print speed
• Software controlled print parameter
• Assisted configuration for product setup
• Computer monitored alignment (Mylar Alignment Aid)
• Easy-to-use twin camera vision system for ultra-fine pitch printing
(incl. Digital Zoom facility)
• Release for printing only when the alignment is correct
• Dual squeegee print carriage
• Short setup and changeover time
• 23" standard frame (multi-purpose screen frame adaptor is available for smaller sizes)
• PCB size up to 400x460 mm