Products of other enterprises
Environmentally-friendly. The preferred fire suppression system for vital facilities that can't afford fire-related business interruption of process controls, automated industrial operations, robotics, etc. Active on fire, but inert on people; non-toxic when used per NFPA Standard 2001. Safe, no-residue protection for Class A, B and C fires. Every Kidde system checked for design accuracy. Designed for maximum protection with minimum hardware; less space, lower cost. UL Listed and Factory Mutual approved.
- Reduces risk of downtime and helps maintain business continuity in the event of a fire.
- Clean leaving no residue. Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
- Design concentrations for 95% of its applications fall well below NOAEL levels.
- Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
- Proven Kidde Reliability - tested and approved all of Kidde's various detection and controloptions.
- Sustainable technology providing and environmentally-friendly solution.
- UL Listed
- UL Canada (ULC)
- Factory Mutual Approved
- USCG Marine
Contact the seller
FM-200 Fire Suppression System- Kidde ECS Series
We recommend to see