- Country of manufactureRussia
Potassium lignohumate, grade B. Strawberry. Steam. growth and humic convenience. • Increases productivity and quality of products
• Mobilizes the strength of the plant for growth and development
• Increases plant resistance to adverse weather conditions
• Convenient to use. Fully soluble, easy to dose and mix with water
• Fully compatible in tank mixes with mineral fertilizers and pesticides
• Relieves stress from plants during treatments together with plant protection products
• Crops: applies to all berry crops.
• Consumption rate: 0.5 - 2 l / ha. The rate depends on the culture, soil and plant conditions, as well as on the stage of the growing season.
• Number of dressings 2 - 5 per season
• Compatibility with pesticides and microfertilizers: the combined use of Lignohumate with pesticides increases the effectiveness of plant protection products and stimulates the immune system of cultivated plants. Also, the product increases the natural resistance of the culture to diseases. Lignohumate mixes well with most fertilizers and plant protection products, biological products and growth regulators. To optimize treatment costs, Lignohumate is recommended to be used as part of tank mixtures with plant protection products and soluble fertilizers within the framework of planned treatments.
• Preparation of working solution: shake well before use. Lignohumate is added to the sprayer tank last.
• Consumption of working fluid: 150 - 300 l / ha for root dressing, depending on the irrigation system. Dissolve 10 - 30 ml of Lignohumate in 3 liters of pure water. With the prepared solution, water or spray the plants.
• Packing: 0.5l.
• Temperature storage: from 0 to + 30 ° С
• Expiration date: 2 years.
• Composition: Salts of humic substances - 18% , K - 1.8% : Humic acids - 11% , Fulvic acids 5% . S0.6% .
More details on the website https://nimfadv.ru/